Monday, May 7, 2012

Pre-op Days 6, 7, and 8

What a weekend!  I had a lot going on and not all of it was good.  However, my diet went pretty well.  Friday night was the toughest time I have had since starting this.  I was just really hungry all day and the evening was horrible.  I got through it, but really was not expecting such a difficult time on my 5th day.  Days 6 and 7 (Saturday and Sunday) went really well as far as the diet goes.  I had a lot of personal stress going on all weekend, so I wasn't hungry at all until last night before bed.  But, I hadn't drank one of my shakes, so no surprise that I was hungry!  I went ahead and drank one so that I would feel full and could go to bed.  I didn't sleep well and woke up feeling bloated, tired and grouchy (but not hungry so far today).  On top of the stress I've had over the last few days I think PMS is kicking in pretty hard right now.  Can't be great for the diet but hey, that's life! Ha ha!  So, I've got some stuff going on at home that hasn't been pleasant, I have PMS, and I'm starving.  Look out kids!!  This could be a rough week! Ahhh! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, you are doing great! And in the end, it will all pay off. :)

    ReplyDelete