Friday, May 4, 2012

Pre-op Day 5

Today has been a stressful day just because I'm trying to make sure my daughter has everything she needs for her senior prom tomorrow.  Thankfully, my job does not add any stress and my wonderful boss even makes life easier for me!  I am very blessed to have supportive people in my life who help make this journey easier for me.  My diet is going quite well.  I added a couple of sticks of string cheese to what I ate yesterday, which according to the sample diet, I am allowed to have.  I also had some sugar free Jello in the evening after dinner.  It's funny how absolutely delicious Jello tastes right now!  I still have moments where I feel like I'm completely starving, but if I just wait awhile or drink some water or Crystal Lite, it goes away.  I have started drinking some Ocean Spray powders in my water, too.  They are yummy!  I don't know if it's just my mind tricking me or what, but they almost seem thicker than just plain water, too.  I'm also keeping a spreadsheet of everything I take in to make sure I don't go over the requirements the dietitian gave me.  As of today I'm doing great!  5 days almost done!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment