Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pre-op Day 3

So far everything is going really well.  Yesterday was easier than Monday was, and I hope that continues.  I pretty much did the same thing as the first day, except I ate my Lean Cuisine later in the evening and drank my second Slim Fast shake a little later when I got home.  That seemed to take care of the cravings and hunger I had the night before.  The Lean Cuisine dinners I have bought range in calories from around 200 to almost 300.  The first night I had Stuffed Cabbage with Whipped Potatoes that only had 210 calories.  So, on Monday my total caloric intake was a little under 600 (the Slim Fast shakes have 180 each).  That is not much!  Last night I had Spaghetti with Meat Sauce at 300 calories and I think it was a little more substantial.  I felt really full after eating and was fine the rest of the night.  Right now I'm averaging about 102 - 110 ounces of fluid a day, which seems like a lot to me.  I have my pre-op visit at my surgeon, Dr. Rohrscheib's, office at the Illinois Bariatric Center today.  I will have another physical and meet with the dietitian.  I should know if what I'm doing so far is right and more specifics on what I can and cannot have, too.  I haven't weighed myself, so I will be glad to get weighed today and have an official starting weight.  Although, with the way the bathroom calls all night, surely I've had to have lost at least 30 pounds in the last 2 days, right?  Ha! (just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment