Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One Week Post-op

Last night and tonight I have been able to eat some soft foods without any trouble.  I am glad that I can finally have something that tastes good and that I can chew!  Yesterday I had about 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes with gravy and some Banquet turkey chopped up into tiny tiny pieces.  Had no trouble getting that down.  Tonight I had a very small baked potato, just a little bit bigger than the size of a large egg, and a little bit of cheese.  Later I had 2 scrambled eggs.  The eggs were about the best thing I have tasted in a while!  Everything is going down pretty easy.  The potato was probably the most difficult, but it didn't hurt or make me feel sick.  It just kind of felt stuck for a little bit.  I hope it doesn't keep getting a lot easier, though.  I certainly want to keep losing weight and it's a long time until I get a fill.

I will only be updating every week now for awhile, as I don't think there's going to be a lot to say daily.  So, see you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment