Monday, April 30, 2012

Pre-op Day 1

OK, so today I start the pre-op diet.  I have been nervous about this day coming and getting through these 2 weeks  since I decided to have the surgery.  I have my shakes, bottles of water, sugar free water flavoring, Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, and sugar free Jello.  Ready - Set - Go! 

It's 10:35 AM right now.  So far so good, but the real test will be when I get home tonight.  I have warned my children to be prepared for the possibility of a grouchy Mama these next two weeks!  (Hopefully I won't be too unbearable!) Ha Ha!  I am so ready, though.  And two weeks from tomorrow is "the day" I have been waiting for.

I have added some "before" pictures taken today.  Not very attractive, but I will be happy to look back on them at some point so that I can see the progress I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment