Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3 Weeks Post-op

This has been a frustrating week.  I am able to eat just about anything I want to now.  I don't really feel any restriction at all.  I am still tracking my food intake and have started walking on my lunch breaks at work.  I am really anxious to have the first fill, because right now I am hungry a lot and just feel like I am on another diet.  I know the band is not some magical cure-all, but it is supposed to help and right now I don't feel like it's even there. May calorie range has been between 950 and 1200, I'm trying to keep the carbs below 100 and trying to get 60 grams or more of protien a day.  It has not been easy.  The scales are not moving, either.  I haven't lost anything this week.  I was told that from weeks 4 - 6 I would see progress stall, but I didn't expect to see it at week 3.  I am bummed, but still plugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment