Tuesday, June 12, 2012

4 Weeks Post Op

The last week has gone a little better.  I have lost a total of 29 pounds since the very beginning of this journey.  Woo Hoo!  I think walking (almost) every day is helping a whole lot.  I have found myself thinking that I can just eat whatever I want and then getting some kinds of meat or bread "stuck".  It's pretty painful when that happens and you only have the options of waiting for it to go through the band or throw it back up.  Most of the time it goes through and luckily I have not been sick very many times.  When I have something that doesn't go through I stretch and/or walk around until it goes on past the band.  For the most part, though everything is going down pretty easy.  Too easy, I think.  My first band fill is on June 25th.  I can't wait to see what difference that makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment